I am currently writing a novel about park rangers of color, and am interviewing people of color who are:
• Park Rangers in the National Park Service, U.S. Forest Service, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the Bureau of Land Management, or any State Park.
• Park Rangers of all duties, including interpretive/cultural services, law enforcement, visitor protection, visitor services, resource management, and more.
• Volunteers, Interns, and Concession Workers in any of the above areas.
• Naturalists, Botanists, Zoologists, Geologists, Climate Scientists, and other experts in the history and science of the natural world.
• Nature-lovers, photographers, writers, archivists, conservationists, and people for whom a relationship with nature is especially dear.
• Anyone with juicy, harrowing, poignant, or otherwise meaningful stories about issues they’ve uniquely encountered as people of color in nature.
If this describes you (or someone you know), I would love to interview you. Please contact me!